Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
- Product Description
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Garlic and Herb is the same as regular fettuccini but seasoned with garlic and mixed herbs. The natural aroma of shirataki is reduced. The flavor is light, which makes this noodle perfect for dishes that emphasize simple flavors.
We use this noodle mainly for dishes with chicken and beef, especially stir-frys.
Black Walnut Fettuccini & Zucchini with Crispy Red Snapper
- 1/4 cup black walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 5-ounce red snapper filets, skin on
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 1 7-ounce package Miracle Noodle Garlic & Herb Fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup aged Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- scallion threads
- habanero pepper (optional)
- lemon zest
Toast walnuts in a medium nonstick skillet for 6-8 minutes over medium-low heat. Stir until fragrant and toasted. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Brush red snapper filets with olive oil. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Season red snapper with 1 teaspoon of the Greek seasoning and cook, skin-side down, for 3-4 minutes until skin is crisp and golden brown. Turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet to a warm plate flesh side down.
Prepare fettuccini according to package directions.
Melt butter and remaining olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Add zucchini, lemon zest and Greek seasoning to skillet, sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Transfer fettuccini to skillet and heat through. Add walnuts and cheeses, to skillet with fettuccini and gently toss. Garnish and serve immediately.
Yields: 2 servings
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within the US through USPS Priority Mail.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
If it is your first time trying out products from Miracle Noodle and you are not 100% satisfied, you can either:
1) Request for your order to be exchanged with another Miracle Noodle product provided the product you want as replacement is in the same price range as your original order. Product received as replacement cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
2) Return items for a refund. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse. Refund will be in the original form of payment.
For both options, the following conditions apply:
1) Report exchange or refund request within 14 days from order delivery date.
2) Not more than 3 packs of the order have been used.
Please reach out to us through any of our Customer Service Channels to process your return and to receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Our return product address is:
12353 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342
Further instructions on returning the product is provided in the email where the prepaid return shipping label is attached.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to email@example.com.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the USPS site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.