Mini Variety Sampler 1 angel hair, 1 fettuccine, 1 Capellini, 1 rice, 1 spinach and 1 garlic and herb
What if you could enjoy Italian pasta, noodle bowls, pad thai, and rice dishes without the carbs, gluten and calories?
Miracle Noodles are traditional Shirataki Pasta, a noodle eaten in Japan for 1600 years and introduced to the USA by Jonathan Carp, MD, our President.
Made from 97% Water and 3% Fiber makes these noodles virtually calorie free! This intro pack is a great way to experiment with our noodles!! 6 packages 12 servings!
1 Package of Angel Hair
1 Package of Fettuccini
1 Package of Capellini
1 Package of Miracle Rice (same shape as rice but made of the same ingredients as the noodles)
1 Package Spinach Angel Hair
1 Package of Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
This is the a great way to start a new low, super easy, low carb lifestyle the easy way! Get yours today!
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Miracle Noodle Capellini
Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
This dish is 200 calories, 13g carbs, 27g protein, 3g fat (0 saturated fat).Ingredients
- 100g organic chicken breast stripes
- 1 chopped small brown onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 container Miracle Noodle - Angel Hair
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp Thai Gourmet red curry paste
- 1 cup of water (or stock)
In a wok or frypan, heat 2 tbsp of water and then sauté the onion for few minutes. Add the shallots and broccoli, and cook for another few minutes. Set them aside. Heat the rest of the water and cook the chicken for about 3 minutes Add the Thai curry paste. Rinse and drain noodles Add the vegetables and pasta to the chicken and cook for a few minutes on a high heat. I can’t handle anything spicy as it makes me hiccup but you could easily add a second tbsp of paste or some red chilli if you like your food to have a kick
Citrus Rosemary Salmon with Market Fresh Veggies and Avocado Pesto - Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 2 Salmon Fillets skin on
- 1 small orange
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 avocado pitted
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Marinate the salmon for at least half an hour with the orange juice and chopped rosemary, season to taste with salt and pepper, then heat up cast iron to a medium high temperature, add coconut oil and sear salmon skin side first.
Julianne zucchini, cut asparagus in half mix. Coat with a drizzle of olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper, roast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until tender. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
In a food processor or blender add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper, process until smooth and then add avocado, add water if needed to achieve pesto consistency.
Prepare Fettuccine according to package directions.
Mix roasted veggies, cherry tomatoes with fettuccine and the pesto, serve with salmon.
Yields 2 servings.
Chinese Grilled Pork Noodle Bowl - Miracle Noodle Capellini
Grilled pork tenderloin:
- 1-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and sliver skin
- 1 tablespoon Carotino cooking oil (red palm oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Szechuan pepper corn powder
- sea salt
- 3 cups pork stock or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 shallot, cut in half
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 2 small chili peppers, cut in half
- 2 7-ounce bags of Miracle Noodle Capellini, rinsed and dry roared
- 3 handfuls mustard greens
- fresh chives
- 2-3 small chili peppers, thinly sliced
- lime slices
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine grilled pork tenderloin ingredients to make paste. Rub paste on pork tenderloin and marinate for 15 minutes.
Brush the grill with oil. Place pork on grill grates. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so until internal temperature reaches 140˚F. Remove for grill and rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly on a bias.
Meanwhile add pork stock ingredients to a small stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Pour stock through a strainer so you have only liquid. Return stock to stove to keep hot.
Add noodles, mustard greens and sliced pork to 4 bowls. Pour in hot stock. Top with chives and chili peppers. Serve with lime slices basil, mint and cilantro.
Yields: 4 servings
Roasted Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Rice Soup with Grilled Avocado - Miracle Noodle Rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces grilled chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup fire roasted salsa verde (spicy)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 8-ounce bag Miracle Rice - rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons cooked black lentils
- sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced & grilled
- 1 roma tomato, quartered & grilled
- cilantro, chopped
Add soup ingredients to a sauce pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Bowl-up and serve with avocado and tomatoes.
Garnish with cilantro.
Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
- 14 ounces Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair, rinsed and dry roast cooking method
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, toasted
- 1 pound grass-fed ground lamb
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped & divided
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- kalamata olives, sliced in quarters
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Heat olive oil In a large skillet to medium heat. Saute onion, garlic, serrano pepper, cumin and fennel for 8 minutes and onions are translucent.
Add lamb to skillet, cook for 10 minutes. Transfer tomatoes, parsley, mint, oregano, lemon juice & zest, tomatoes, olives, red wine, salt & peppier to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 35-40 minutes.
Add miracle noodles to skillet, mix well. Plate up; top with feta cheese and chopped parsley.
Black Walnut Fettuccini & Zucchini with Crispy Red Snapper - Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
- 1/4 cup black walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 5-ounce red snapper filets, skin on
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 1 7-ounce package Miracle Noodle Garlic & Herb Fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup aged Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- scallion threads
- habanero pepper (optional)
- lemon zest
Toast walnuts in a medium nonstick skillet for 6-8 minutes over medium-low heat. Stir until fragrant and toasted. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Brush red snapper filets with olive oil. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Season red snapper with 1 teaspoon of the Greek seasoning and cook, skin-side down, for 3-4 minutes until skin is crisp and golden brown. Turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet to a warm plate flesh side down.
Prepare fettuccini according to package directions.
Melt butter and remaining olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Add zucchini, lemon zest and Greek seasoning to skillet, sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Transfer fettuccini to skillet and heat through. Add walnuts and cheeses, to skillet with fettuccini and gently toss. Garnish and serve immediately.
Yields: 2 servings
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!