Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Kanten noodles are essentially seaweed noodles - they're made from a sea vegetable known as tengusa - which provide a high amount of fiber without the calories, gluten, soy or sugar.
We take extra care when producing our dry Kanten pasta at Miracle Noodle. Each batch is made with traditional Japanese methods, including an elaborate noodle drying process, and takes about three to four weeks for just one batch. These noodles deliver the same enjoyable experience without the typically high sugar and carbs in dry pasta. Save on these healthy noodles today when you subscribe and save at Miracle Noodle!
- Calorie-free, zero net carbs, gluten-free, soy-free
- Rich in fiber and safe for vegans and diabetics
- No boiling necessary; Instantly ready with just hot water
- Contains 6 grams of fiber per serving
Recipe from image above
- 1 package of Miracle Noodles Kanten Pasta
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Prepare Kanten Pasta according to package instructions
Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine, adding a the fresh lemon juice and cheese.
- Raise the temperature of the water to the temperature of hot tea.
- Add the noodles stirring with fork or chopsticks until the noodles soften.
- Remove and add to soup, sauce, or a stir-fry for an instant health meal! No boiling needed!