Miracle Noodle Super Size Angel Hair
This 32 oz. bag is perfect for people who can't get enough Miracle Noodles in one sitting or want to cook for a large family. 5 Bags per order. Perfect for entertaining a bunch of guests. They'll think you slaved away in the kitchen but it'll be our secret that it's a breeze to prepare.
Here is a food you can Super Size and not feel guilty!
This dish is 200 calories, 13g carbs, 27g protein, 3g fat (0 saturated fat).👉 Ingredients
- 100g organic chicken breast stripes
- 1 chopped small brown onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 container Miracle Noodle - Angel Hair
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp Thai Gourmet red curry paste
- 1 cup of water (or stock)
In a wok or frypan, heat 2 tbsp of water and then sauté the onion for few minutes. Add the shallots and broccoli, and cook for another few minutes. Set them aside. Heat the rest of the water and cook the chicken for about 3 minutes Add the Thai curry paste. Rinse and drain noodles Add the vegetables and pasta to the chicken and cook for a few minutes on a high heat. I can’t handle anything spicy as it makes me hiccup but you could easily add a second tbsp of paste or some red chilli if you like your food to have a kick
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!