We are salivating over this Homemade Chicken Tapa with Shirataki Java Rice from Xen! Check out her super easy and yummy recipe!
1 lb boneless chicken thigh meat
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Rice
2 tbsp coconut aminos
2 tbsp vinegar
1 packet sweetener
1/2 head garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
Oil or butter
1. In a bowl, combine coconut aminos, vinegar, sweetener, garlic, salt and ground pepper. Stir and adjust seasoning.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces and let marinate in mixture for 3 hours or more.
3. Prepare Miracle Noodles as per the instructions on the packaging. Set aside.
4. Heat oil/butter in a pan and add a few pieces of annatto seeds for color. Removes the seeds and add Miracle Rice. Season with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Set rice aside once finished.
5. Remove chicken from the marinade and drain well. Add oil to pan and cook chicken over medium-high heat in batches until fully cooked and caramelized.
6. Plate with shaped rice and serve! Nom nom nom!
Posted in RecipesPrint