- Good Points
- No saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- Bad Points
- Very high in sodium
- Very high in sugar
- Serving Size: 618 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 17 Calories from Fat 0
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 0.0g0%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0mg0%
- Sodium 396mg16%
- Potassium 0mg0%
- Total Carbohydrates 3.2g1%
- Sugars 3.0g
- Protein 0.2g
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 6 oz. of Beef Chuck short rib beef steak (or any steak)
- For optimal health, select grass-fed, organic beef.
- 2-3 Teaspoons of Sriracha Garlic Chili Sauce brand: Huy Fong
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Low Sodium (green cap) Soy Sauce
- For sodium-conscious dieters, consider using Bragg's Liquid Amino Acid
- a Dash of Sea Salt
- 2 Packages of 7 0z. Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Pasta
- Grill Steak to your liking (I prefer medium rare for this recipe)Do not overcook meats as this will make the meat unhealthy.
- While steak is grilling drain Miracle Noodles and rinse.
- Bring water to a boil and boil noodles for up to 3 min Take two paper towels to dry noodles.(For best results, dry roast the noodles.)
- Saute' noodles in a bowl with Sriracha Garlic Sauce, Soy Sauce, Salt.
- Slice steak in strips and put on top of noodles