- Good Points
- Low in sugar
- High in niacin
- High in thiamin
- Very high in vitamin B12
- Bad Points
- High in saturated fat
- High in sodium
- Serving Size: 191 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 362 Calories from Fat 166
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 18.4g28%
- Saturated Fat 7.8g39%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 25mg8%
- Sodium 1704mg71%
- Potassium 291mg8%
- Total Carbohydrates 27.8g9%
- Dietary Fiber 6.9g28%
- Sugars 1.2g
- Protein 23.7g
- Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 3%
- Calcium 9% Iron 24%
- Nutrition Grade C+
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 bags of Miracle Noodles Fettuccini, rinsed, boiled for 1 minute and then dry roasted
- 2 envelopes of Lipton Beefy Onion Soup mix
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup of Morningstar Farms Grillers Crumbles (or 1# cooked beef or Chicken)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream + extra for garnish
- Whisk Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix and flour into the 2 cups of warm water while preparing the noodles.
- Prepare the Miracle Noodles, snip in smaller pieces if desired. Set aside.
- Warm the crumbles or meat in a medium high pan.
- Pour the soup mixture in with the meat, and allow to boil for a minute to thicken the gravy.
- Turn down the heat to allow a simmer for 10 minutes so the noodles can absorb the flavor.
- Turn down heat to low, then stir in the sour cream.If desired, serve with lots of freshly ground pepper and a dollop of sour cream.
- This is just delicious! Enjoy!