Lemon Garlic Low Carb Spaghetti
Here’s an almost ZERO calorie Spaghetti with tangy and bright buttery lemon garlic sauce to enjoy for lunch or dinner. Great to serve for pool parties too.
2 packets Miracle Organic Spaghetti Noodles
1 T avocado oil
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 T @nutiva butter-flavored coconut oil
1 cup fresh spinach
1 can diced artichoke hearts, drained
1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
Juice from 1 lemon
Salt to taste
1. Drain and rinse the noodles.
2. Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add coconut oil and spinach. Cook until spinach starts to wilt.
5. Stir in artichokes and sundried tomatoes.
6. Toss with the noodles and lemon juice.
7. Salt to taste and let cook until noodles are warmed through.