Taco-bout tasty! Flavor is everything when you are trying to stay on track! Try this delicious Mexican Bell Pepper & Chicken Casserole made with our Miracle Rice!
"Here's another single-serving casserole recipe for you! Non-negotiable is the low-fat cream of chicken soup! It's an amazing way to add tons of flavor and creaminess to a dish without adding a ton of fat. I used Miracle Noodle's Miracle Rice as a volume hack here. The whole bag of shirataki rice is only 25 calories."
Recipe via Emily of @emyogi_fit on Instagram.
Macros for the entire recipe: 381 cals (35.8P/7.5F/41C)
100g diced bell pepper
1 pack of Miracle Rice
100g frozen riced cauliflower
3 oz shredded chicken breast (weighed raw)
125 g low-fat cream of chicken soup
20 g spinach
5 g taco seasoning
125 g original Rotel tomatoes & green chiles
34 g diced, pickled jalapeno peppers
30 g Mexican Velveeta shreds
40 g fat-free cottage cheese
30 g egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sauté bell pepper in a small pan & microwave your cauliflower rice in a large bowl till warm.
3. Toss bell pepper into the bowl w/cauliflower rice & then use the pan to dry out your Miracle Rice after draining & rinsing it.
4. While cooking, combine other ingredients in the same bowl as the cauliflower rice/bell pepper EXCEPT for the cheese/spinach.
5. Add extra spices here if you want. I added cumin & salt.
6. After a few minutes of sautéing, add Miracle Rice in with the other ingredients, then add your spinach. The other ingredients should be just warm enough to start wilting the spinach, if not, microwave it for a few seconds until wilting.
7. Finally, stir in SOME of the cheese & place in a sprayed baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
Posted in RecipesPrint