Miracle Noodle Pad Thai with Crushed Thai Curry Cashews
Let’s get some heat with our heats! Try this Miracle Noodle Pad Thai with Crushed Thai Curry Cashews. Instead of regular flat noodles, our shirataki version gives you the flexibility to enjoy traditionally high-carb meals in a low-carb, keto-fied way.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
2 tbs sesame oil
1/3 c sweet onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 large carrot, peeled and diced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
5 mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 tbs natural peanut butter
2 tbs of liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
1 tbs sriracha
1 tbs of pure maple syrup or agave
Optional: red pepper flakes
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle fettuccine according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a pan on medium. Add in onion, garlic, carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, and mushrooms. Sauté veggies on the stovetop until onions are translucent and carrots are soft.
3. Make the peanut sauce. Cook 1 tbsp sesame oil with ginger on medium/low heat.
Add in coconut milk, peanut butter, aminos (or soy sauce), sriracha, maple syrup (or agave). Cook until sauce thickens a little.
4. Add prepared noodles into a warm pan, add veggies and peanut sauce. Combine.
5. Plate with cashews. Optional, you can top with red pepper flakes.