Our Ambassador Chris Bautista knows how to make ingredients sing, like in this dish. He paired his meal with our keto-friendly Organic Spaghetti!
I also have been baking my own loaves of almond bread, which I turned into these garlic-Parmesan breadsticks. Threw on some red-pepper flakes for some heat and served it on @miraclenoodle organic spaghetti... ‘twas delicious. And I also dusted the shrimp with Parmesan cheese, which some say is sacrilege, but it tastes great!"
2 - 7 oz packages of Organic Miracle Noodle Spaghetti
2 Tablespoons olive oil
4 Tablespoons butter
5 minced garlic cloves
2 diced Roma tomatoes
1 1/2 Tablespoons of capers
1 1/4 pounds large shrimp (31/35)
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Juice from one lemon
1/4 cup chopped parsley
3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a large pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for roughly 30 seconds.
3. Add shrimp, sauté for 1-2 minutes on one side, then flip.
4. Add white wine, red pepper flakes, capers, tomato, salt, and pepper. Reduce white wine by half.
5. Take off heat, add remaining butter.
6. In a separate saucepan, sauté drained Miracle Noodle Spaghetti in olive oil on high heat for 3 minutes.
7. Serve shrimp scampi on a bed of Miracle Noodle Spaghetti, garnish with copper parsley and a light dusting of grated Parmesan cheese.
Posted in RecipesPrint