Steak Sushi Roll
Let's get on a roll...towards homemade sushi! Order up keto sushi in your kitchen with our Miracle Rice!
Recipe by Ambassador Jenny Wathanaphone.
INGREDIENTS: Sushi rice + steak marinade
2 packs of Miracle Rice
4 strips of steak (ribeye, NY strip preferred), thinly cut
G Highes Sugar Free BBQ or Teriyaki Sauce
4 strips of cream cheese, vertically and thinly cut
1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
1 tsp of psyllium husk
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 tbsp of rice vinegar
2 tbsp of sweetener
2 sheets of nori wraps
INGREDIENTS: Yum Yum Sauce
1 cup of mayo
2 tbsp of butter (melted)
1 tbsp water
1/2 packet of lankato sweetener
1 tbsp of g hughs sugar free ketchup
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp of garlic powder
1. Cook steak in oven or pan or air fryer. (Mine were pre-cut because I'm lazy and didn't feel like doing any extra work, lol.) Air fry on 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
2. Cook Miracle Rice as per package instructions.
3. Keep Miracle Rice in pan on medium heat and add psyllium husk and xanthan gum. Mix.
4. Add rice vinegar and sweetener to mixture. Mix and set aside in a pan.
5. Cut up your cream cheese and avocado and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients for the yum yum sauce (in no specific order) and mix.
7. Grab one seaweed wrapper and lay it flat on a cutting board or sushi mat if you have it, spreading your sushi rice mixture on top of nori wrap until it's about 1/4 covered with rice.
8. Check on your steak and mix it with your sugar-free teriyaki or bbq sauce.
9. Add your cooked steak, cream cheese, and avocado and roll that baby up into a sushi roll.
10. Cut it into pieces with a knife and drizzle your homemade yum yum sauce on top. Feel free to top some sesame seeds and furikake on top if that's what floats your boat.