Miracle Noodle Black Shirataki
If Angel Hair Pasta is already part of your diet and you’re looking to add a little more variety we think you'll like black shirataki angel hair noodles.
The color (more light brown than black) makes for an aesthetically-pleasing contrast when mixed with the white, regular Angel Hair. Black Angel especially absorbs whatever sauce you're going to cook with.
Like our other Miracle Noodles, Black Angel is made with unrefined Yam Flour from the konnyaku imo root, with a very small amount of hijiki (a Japanese sea vegetable) added.
Susan and Jill on our team mix half black and half white Angel Hair for great color contrast to make a bicolore pasta mix with Susan’s famous crushed tomato and chili flake sauce.
Is your mouth watering yet just thinking about it?
Only 10 calories per 3 oz serving.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!