Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Same ingredients as our other shirataki noodles, but the flatter texture is perfect for doing dishes like Low Calorie Fettuccini Alfredo.
The flatness of this noodle shape adds a whole new dimension of low calorie pasta dishes to your cooking options for you and your family!
Citrus Rosemary Salmon with Market Fresh Veggies and Avocado Pesto
- 2 Salmon Fillets skin on
- 1 small orange
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 avocado pitted
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Marinate the salmon for at least half an hour with the orange juice and chopped rosemary, season to taste with salt and pepper, then heat up cast iron to a medium high temperature, add coconut oil and sear salmon skin side first.
Julianne zucchini, cut asparagus in half mix. Coat with a drizzle of olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper, roast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until tender. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
In a food processor or blender add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper, process until smooth and then add avocado, add water if needed to achieve pesto consistency.
Prepare Fettuccine according to package directions.
Mix roasted veggies, cherry tomatoes with fettuccine and the pesto, serve with salmon.
Yields 2 servings.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within the US through USPS Priority Mail.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
If it is your first time trying out products from Miracle Noodle and you are not 100% satisfied, you can either:
1) Request for your order to be exchanged with another Miracle Noodle product provided the product you want as replacement is in the same price range as your original order. Product received as replacement cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
2) Return items for a refund. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse. Refund will be in the original form of payment.
For both options, the following conditions apply:
1) Report exchange or refund request within 30 days from order delivery date.
2) Not more than 3 packs of the order have been used.
Please reach out to us through any of our Customer Service Channels to process your return and to receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Our return product address is:
12353 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342
Further instructions on returning the product is provided in the email where the prepaid return shipping label is attached.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the USPS site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.