Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
Miracle Noodle is excited to offer Organic Shirataki Spaghetti!
Zero Calories. Zero Guilt. No Carbs. No Bloating. No Energy Crash. No Pasta Belly!
Spaghetti is one of the most popular comfort foods. You probably feel great eating regular spaghetti, but how do you feel within a couple hours after consuming regular high-starch spaghetti?
Perhaps: bloated, tired, craving something sweet or salty, mentally foggy...
With Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti, you don’t have to worry about the negative after-effects. You can have seconds or even thirds. Just add a low-sugar sauce and some fresh low-starch vegetables to Organic Spaghetti for a healthy meal.
Miracle Noodle Organic Shirataki Spaghetti has soluble fiber which helps you feel full. It’s almost like a magic trick: no calories but enough fiber to help you feel full without feeling heavy.
An added bonus: Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti is even easier to cook than regular high-calorie pasta.
It takes just a few minutes to prepare organic shirataki spaghetti, compared to 15 minutes for regular high-calorie spaghetti.
If you’re an on-the-go person with little time to make healthy meals for you and your family, Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti is the perfect, quick-cooking, healthy comfort food.
- 4 oz. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts (jarred)
- 1/4 cup WellBee's paleo marinara sauce
- Mrs. Dash garlic to season
Season and grill chicken and dice, then set to the side.
Saute zucchini and artichoke together in coconut oil greased pan.
Strain and thoroughly rinse noodles, then add those to the pan with chicken and sauce.
Mix together stove-top for 5 minutes to soak up the flavors.
Yields: 1 serving
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!