Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
This easy to prepare variety of pasta has a hearty spinach flavor with a texture similar to al dente pasta.
Spinach Angel Hair easily absorbs the flavor of any sauce you choose and can be served either cold or hot.
The plant based fiber in the noodle called Glucomannan gives you the feeling that you are full and does not raise your glycemic index. This is why Spinach Angel Hair is diet friendly and can be enjoyed by diabetics and celiacs as an alternative to regular pasta. Spinach Angel Hair is a unique new flavor that is quickly becoming one of our best sellers.
- 14 ounces Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair, rinsed and dry roast cooking method
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, toasted
- 1 pound grass-fed ground lamb
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped & divided
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- kalamata olives, sliced in quarters
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Heat olive oil In a large skillet to medium heat. Saute onion, garlic, serrano pepper, cumin and fennel for 8 minutes and onions are translucent.
Add lamb to skillet, cook for 10 minutes. Transfer tomatoes, parsley, mint, oregano, lemon juice & zest, tomatoes, olives, red wine, salt & peppier to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 35-40 minutes.
Add miracle noodles to skillet, mix well. Plate up; top with feta cheese and chopped parsley.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!