By: Heather Hartman
- 1 package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/4 small sweet yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups mushrooms (cut in large chunks)
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 2 cloves fresh pressed garlic
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare Angel Hair Miracle Noodles per instructions.
- Use a food processor to combine yellow onion, ground turkey breast and Italian seasoning. Form into meatballs in the size of your choice and cook on stovetop in pan using a spritz of garlic infused olive oil.
- Drain meatballs and remove from pan, set aside. Lightly cook mushrooms & garlic in same pan using another spritz of olive oil.
- When edges of mushroom chunks are softened, combine Miracle Noodle Angel Hair with meatballs and add the remaining ingredients in pan to warm on medium heat. Serve and enjoy!!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device