- 1 pkg of Miracle Noodle Ziti or Organic Spaghetti.
- A jar of Rao’s sauce (no sugar added)
- A package of Aidell’s Italian style meatballs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- I prepared the Miracle Noodles Ziti according to the package directions.
- I rinsed and boiled for about 1 minute and then put them back in hot pot back on the burner for about a minute to help dry out the noodles.
- I then tossed in some grated Parmesan. cheese.
Total carbs for the meal was only 8 net carbs!! That was 6 meatballs and 1/2 cup sauce. Enjoy!