Turkey Meatball Delish Dish!
We are on a roll with these delicious meatball dishes that keep coming in! Check out this delicious take with a fresh slice of mozzarella on top!
Thanks to for giving us the meal feels!
"Was craving pasta and meatballs, so I tried a healthier approach with Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and homemade turkey and spinach meatballs, topped with fresh sliced mozzarella and grated Parmaigiano-Reggiano. Sooooo delicious.ðŸ˜"
1. ðŸ”¹Preheat oven 400°.
2. Combine organic ground turkey, 1 cup panko, 2 teaspoons dried oregano, half teaspoon crushed red pepper, handful fresh chopped spinach, half yellow onion minced, 4 garlic cloves, one egg, salt and pepper to taste.
3. ðŸ”¹Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Shape into about 24 - one inch sized meatballs.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, flip each meatball and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Combine Miracle Noodle Fettuccini with a simmered can of crushed tomato, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and anchovies.
7. Toss noodles and top with fresh mozzarella, meatballs, grated Parmaigiano-Reggiano, chopped basil, and voila! Enjoy!