Are you struggling to know what to make for your weekly meal prep? Try this recipe from the Philippines by our Ambassador Michelle! Sausage, veggies, cheese with Miracle Noodle makes it delicious!
"Vigan Longanissa Pasta using fettuccine shirataki noodles from Miracle Noodle to keep in low-carb and keto-friendly!"
Recipe by Michelle Anne Dimalanta AKA @bible10.
Amounts to preference
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
Vigan longganisa (Filipino style sausage)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Chili flakes (optional)
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Fry longganisa with evoo in a pan.
2. Mash and cook longganisa until it resembles ground meat.
3. Remove longganisa meat from the pan. Leave oil in the pan.
4. In the same pan add mixed garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Saute.
5. Add back the longganisa meat and continue to sauté.
6. Add sherry wine and broccolini and pasta water.
7. Add your pasta (Miracle Noodle fettuccine) toss until all ingredients are well incorporated.
8. Transfer to a plate and topped with grated Parmesan cheese and chili flakes.
Posted in RecipesPrint