@ketodailylifestyle is showing us how they cook for their entire family of 6 - keto style! Check out this dinner idea using our low-carb fettuccine noodles.
Thanks to @ketodailylifestyle for the recipe!
INGREDIENTS: KETO VODKA SAUCE
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
4 strips of bacon, diced
1-6oz can tomato paste
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup vodka
Salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 containers pre-spiraled zucchini
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat pan on med heat and add bacon cook bacon to render out the fat don’t allow it to get crispy.
3. Add the tomato paste, garlic and cook until the paste becomes slightly darkened.
4. Deglaze the pan with the vodka and make sure to cook out the alcohol (until you can't smell it).
5. Add heavy cream and slightly thin out the sauce with water. (Leave it on the thick side because the zucchini will release water and thin out the sauce).
6. Add pre-spiraled zucchini (raw) which will cook down in the sauce, be sure not to overcook you want the zucchini al dente.
7. Add pecorino & fresh basil then toss, serve & enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint