Use Miracle Rice as a Pastini, Rice, or Orzo substitiute in any recipe that calls for those ingredients.
Calorie Free "Rice!" Yes, it's a Miracle. Now you know how we came up with the name!
Broaden your low calorie cooking skills by adding this to your repertoire of dishes, guilt-free!
Roasted Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Rice Soup with Grilled Avocado
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces grilled chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup fire roasted salsa verde (spicy)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 8-ounce bag Miracle Rice - rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons cooked black lentils
- sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced & grilled
- 1 roma tomato, quartered & grilled
- cilantro, chopped
Add soup ingredients to a sauce pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Bowl-up and serve with avocado and tomatoes.
Garnish with cilantro.
- Open the bag and rinse thoroughly with cold water for 30-60 seconds.
- Boil rice for one minute
- Put rice in pan, heat until dry, and then add to a stir-fry or any countless other number of recipes. That's it! Enjoy!