- Good Points
- Very low in saturated fat
- Very low in sugar
- Very high in vitamin A
- Bad Points
- Very high in sodium
- Serving Size 290 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 324Calories from Fat 53
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 5.9g9%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 51mg17%
- Sodium 1623mg68%
- Potassium 97mg3%
- Total Carbohydrates 3.7g1%
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g8%
- Protein 56.5g
- Vitamin A 11%Vitamin C 11%
- Calcium 13%Iron 20%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 package of Miracle Rice per serving.
- 1 10 ounce can of chicken breast meat, drained.
- 1 Tablespoon of yellow curry powder.
- 1 Packet cream of chicken instant soup (like cup of soup)
- Onion flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper if you need it. The soup mix probably has a lot already.
- Prepare the Miracle Rice. It doesn't need to be very dry because it's going in the soup.
- Add the chicken, soup, curry powder and other spices.
- Add 1 cup boiling water and simmer until all the dry ingredients have been dissolved. Eat it! Enjoy!!
- Pretty simple. Pretty fast. Plenty satisfying. Hope you enjoy!