Miracle Partner Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Miracle Noodle Partner! By joining our Partners Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Partners are responsible for promoting Miracle Noodle in a positive and authentic manner.
- Content shared should align with our brand values of health, wellness, and clean eating and will present Miracle Noodle products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and Partners will conduct their self in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation and health mission of Miracle Noodle.
- Partners are expected to engage with their audience and respond to inquiries promptly.
- Partners will promote Miracle Noodle by reviewing the products and referring customers of interest to the online website https://miraclenoodle.com/ only.
- Partners will not sell Miracle Noodle products on unauthorized websites on the Internet or in public, retail or service establishments.
- Partners will not resell Miracle Noodle privately.
- Additional projects for points earned toward the product are allowed and encouraged (you choose what type of project).
- Partners will submit their posts through Brandchamp in order to be compensated with products for posts.
- Partners will submit their content for contests through Brandchamp
- Partners are not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or joint venture of Miracle Noodle. You cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of Miracle Noodle. You do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of Miracle Noodle.
- Partners will not be treated as an employee for any reason unless there has been an instance where an Partner has been hired by Miracle Noodle for work
- All content created and shared as part of the Partners Program should be original and not infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks.
- Content should be respectful, appropriate, and suitable for all audiences.
- We encourage creativity and authenticity in your content while adhering to ethical guidelines.
Use of Brand Assets:
- Partners are allowed to use Miracle Noodle logos, images, and other brand assets for promotional purposes related to the program.
- Use of brand assets should always be consistent and not misleading.
Use of Content:
- By agreeing to be a Partner with Miracle Noodle, you give us the right to use your posts, images, recipes, and wording in any and all Marketing Materials and Social Media.
Compensation and Rewards:
- Compensation and rewards will be based on your performance, engagement, and the impact of your efforts.
- Rewards may include product discounts, exclusive products, or other incentives as determined by Miracle Noodle.
- The accumulation of points will be available to “active” Partners. An “active” Partner is one who earns the set minimum points every one-month period. Miracle Noodle may, in its sole discretion, grant waivers to this requirement.
- Compensation for the Partners Program will be relative to the amount of points accumulated within the program. Points can be earned through referral links, social media posts, or other “challenges” presented by Miracle Noodle. Points can be redeemed for “awards.” Awards are determined by Miracle Noodle and are relative to the amount of points deemed appropriate to the approximate value of each award. Points hold no dollar value.
- Partners should understand that, other than the compensation set forth in the previous clause, you are not entitled to any other payments under this Partners Program Agreement, including fees, compensation, royalties, revenue or usage-based payments.
- The Partners Program Agreement is effective upon acceptance of the contract. The status of the Partner is reviewed on a monthly basis. Those who have not been active for over 30 days will be removed from the program, compensated for all activity to date, and will need to apply again to become eligible for further compensation.
- Partners may gain access to confidential information about upcoming products or strategies. You agree to keep this information confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
Code of Conduct:
- Partners are expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism and integrity in all interactions related to the program.
- Discriminatory, offensive, or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Miracle Noodle reserves the right to modify or terminate the Partners Program, terms, rewards, or any other aspect of the program at its discretion.
- The Partners Program Agreement cannot be altered, modified or changed through any suggestions, advice, guides or sales aids provided by Miracle Noodle. It can only be altered, modified or changed in writing issued by an authorized Miracle Noodle representative.