Toni says:"I made these today with the Miracle Noodle Angel Hair. They are FANTASTIC!!! Probably the best thing I have done with the Miracle Noodle! I am alone, so I refrigerated the extras and reheated in the microwave. Just as good on day two!!"Here are the photos of the steps for the meatball cups.... And what the finished product looks like. They taste so much better than they look!
- Good points
- Low in sugar
- High in calcium
- Very high in phosphorus
- Serving Size 244 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 575 Calories from Fat 338
- %Daily Value*
- Total Fat 37.5 g58%
- Saturated Fat 21.0g105%
- Trans Fat 117mg39%
- Sodium 1645mg69%
- Sodium 210mg21%
- Potassium 148mg4%
- Total Carbohydrates 16.5g6%
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g9%
- Sugars 5.1g
- Protein 52.3g
- Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 102% Iron 2%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 pkgs. Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 8 meatballs (I use pre-made turkey meatballs)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Rinse the noodles and drain well. Put in skillet and heat until they appear to be drying...add Parmesan, toss with tongs.
- When cheese is distributed and/or melted, divide noodles into 8 muffin cups sprayed with a little Pam Spoon 1/2 tbs. Marinara onto each cup.
- Place a meatball in each cup, pushing down some.
- Spoon another 1/2 tbs. Marinara on each.
- Top each with about a tablespoon of mozzarella.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- You can wait and put the mozzarella on after the cups have baked and just put them back in the oven just until the cheese melts. Two cups for a serving.