Skip to content
- Miracle Fettuccini
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (1 small/medium cauliflower)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (from 2 med/lg cloves)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened and unflavoured almond milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 Cup of Seasonal mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup of Cashews
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bag of coconut bacon
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Rinse Miracle Noodle Fettuccini in warm water and drain.
- Steam Cauliflower florets for 1-2 minutes
- Put all of the wet ingredients (lemon juice, 1 tbs. oil, almond milk) into a blender, and blend for 1 minute.
- Turn stove top on and allow it to warm up with a little of the oil (1/2 tbs)
- Place the rinsed Miracle Noodle Fettuccini into the pan.
- Add the garlic, yeast, mushrooms, cashews, red onions, salt and pepper.
- Put the blended material into the same pan as the Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and stir very slowly for 7 minutes until warm.
- Sprinkle Parsley and Coconut Bacon. Enjoy your fabulous meal!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.