- Serving Size 16.0 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 73
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 6g9%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- MonounSaturated Fat 1g
- PolyunSaturated Fat 4g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg12%
- Sodium 220mg9%
- Potassium 110mg3%
- Total Carbohydrates 4g1%
- Dietary Fiber 2g7%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4mg7%
- Vitamin A 1%Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2%Iron 7%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease well an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Rinse, parboil and pan-dry Miracle Noodles (get them very dry) and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Put half of them in a food processor and process to small pieces, then add the rest and process to close to a gel.
- Place cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt in a medium bowl and mix well
- In another bowl beat eggs and egg whites with vanilla, then add wet ingredients to dry and blend well.
- Stir in walnuts and noodles, and scrape into prepared pan, Smooth the top./li>
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the top is firm and a toothpick comes out dry
- Do not underbake! Cool before frosting if desired, although they're also tasty plain.
- Note: Frost with your favorite low-carb chocolate frosting recipe.
- I use a butter cream type sweetened with stevia, but some people taste stevia as bitter (it might depend on the brand of stevia). Enjoy!!