Miracle Spaghetti Pie
- Good Points
- Low in sugar
- High in calcium
- Very high in phosphorus
- High in selenium
- Bad Points
- High in saturated fat
- Serving Size 129 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 136Calories from Fat 82
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 9.1g14%
- Saturated Fat 5.0g25%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 129mg43%
- Sodium 322mg13%
- Potassium 56mg2%
- Total Carbohydrates 1.9g1%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 12.8mg
- Vitamin A 7%Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 27%Iron 3%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Serves 2-3
- 2 bags Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbs. Parmesan cheese
- 1 heaping tbs. of Italian seasoning
- any choice of jarred marinara sauce without any added sugars
- Pre heat oven to 425 Pre heat a wide bottom pot. Rinse and drain noodles.
- Dump noodles into dry hot pot and toss around and press down noodles until completely dry and almost sticking to the pot
- As soon as they are starting to stick, dump pan of noodles onto cookie sheet tray.
- Spread out to completely cool. Cut noodles using a clean scissor or knife and fork.
- When completely cool, add 2 beaten eggs and mix and then add the cheese and spices.
- Now line that cookie sheet with non stick aluminum foil and dump noodles onto the foil and form into a circle.
- Take a piece of wax or parchment paper and put it on top and press down noodles and form an thin layer of circle --Like a pizza.
- Cook about 15 minutes until the edges get brown and crispy then take it out and let it set up and slightly cool.
- Cut it up like a pizza and spread warmed marina or even just eat it without sauce.
- This will set up nicely if you let it set for a while. Enjoy!!