Sheena's Delicious Creamy Avocado Pasta with Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
- Good points
- No cholesterol
- Very low in sodium
- Very low in sugar
- High in dietary fiber
- High in vitamin A
- High in vitamin C
- Serving Size 766 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 208 Calories from Fat 177
- %Daily Value*
- Total Fat 19.7 g30%
- Saturated Fat 4.1g21%
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 18mg0%
- Potassium 57mg1%
- Total Carbohydrates 9.2g16%
- Sugars 7.1g3%
- Sugars 2.3g285
- Protein 3.5g
- Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 24%
- Calcium 3% Iron 6%
- Nutrition Grade C+
* Based on a 2000 calorie die.
- (3) 7 oz bags - Organic Spaghetti Miracle Noodles
- 1/2 avocado, peeled & pitted
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 5 oz Plain Greek Yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 c. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teas. minced garlic
- 1 teas. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teas. kosher salt (for boiling water)
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. bean sprouts
- 1/4 c. white onions
- Cut avocado into small pieces then add lime juice and avocado to food processor and blend till creamy. Blend in Greek yogurt black pepper, and garlic. Set aside.
- Chop spinach (to medium pieces). Set aside.
- Boil some water with a dash of salt.
- Add Miracle Noodles. You will only need to heat them up, so boil for no more than 3-4 minutes. Drain water then put the noodles back in pot over low heat.
- Pour sauce over noodles and mix till sauce is evenly distributed.
- Mix in any or all of the following: spinach, cilantro, white onions, and bean sprouts.
- Add some additional salt and pepper to desired taste when serving.