- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut in half
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 10oz fresh green beans, cut in half
- 6oz sliced mushrooms
- 2TB olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 7oz Spinach Angel Hair Miracle Noodles
- 1TB grated parmesan cheese
- Sauté green beans, onion, and mushrooms in 1TB of olive oil in a wok or large pan.
- When tender, approximately 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add chicken and remaining TB of Olive oil to pan and sauté until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Add garlic, basil, oregano, and white wine and simmer down until wine reduces by half.
- Return veggies to pan and mix everything together.
- Heat pan on low while preparing Miracle Noodles according to package.
- Put noodles in bowl, top with meat & veggie mixture, then top with grated Parmesan cheese.