- ½ lb. Peeled and Deveined White Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Ponzu Sauce
- 2 tsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Pouch Angel Hair Style Miracle Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Shitake or Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- ¼ Cup Diced Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- Pour Miracle Noodles through a strainer and rinse well. They tend to have a fishy smell when the pouch is opened, so really rinse thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, toss shrimp with Ponzu Sauce, Soy Sauce, and garlic. Cover and set aside.
- In a wok or a frying pan over medium-high heat, toss broccoli and olive oil together, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes.
- Add water and mushrooms and continue to stir occasionally for another 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauces to the wok and continue to stir. After a minute, add the miracle noodles. Continue to stir occasionally until the shrimp has turned red and cooked (about 3-5 minutes).
- Finally, remove from heat and toss in fresh cilantro. Serve with a sprig of cilantro or parsley for garnish.
- To make this dish gluten free, use gluten free soy sauce and Ponzu sauce. Alternatively, if you can not find Ponzu sauce, replace with 2 tsp. soy sauce and 2 tsp. lemon juice.