By: Grace Lau
Grace says:"I work at least 50 hours a week and don't have lots of time to cook healthy meals. That's why I love Miracle Noodles. I plan to continue using them in my ongoing low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free diet."
- 1/2 cup Green Beans
- 1/2 cup Organic Firm Tofu
- 1/4 cup Carrot
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms
- 3 oz Turkey Sausage (optional)
- Olive oil
- Oyster Sauce
- Cut up tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Pan fry with olive oil until slightly brown and set aside.
- Cut up carrots and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat pan at medium-high and coat pan with olive oil.
- Stir fry carrots, green beans and mushrooms. Add in tofu and turkey sausage. Add oyster sauce to taste.
- Cook Spinach Angel Hair Miracle Noodles per instructions on package.
- Serve stir fry over noodles for a yummy and satisfying dish.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device