Barbara says:"I crave these on a daily basis and try to just throw together with whatever I have in the house for a quick snack or a filling lunch. I do many varieties but this is what I created today. It is quick and easy and totally fills me on a Low Carb plan."
- 7 oz. bag of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair or Organic Spaghetti
- 4 Cloves Garlic- thinly sliced or minced
- 5 White Mushrooms- sliced
- 3 stalks of Green Onion - sliced
- 2 T of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sriracha Sauce- Dash
- Soy Sauce- Dash
- Cooked Chicken- I used some left over Buffalo Chicken
- Rinse and drain the noodles in a colander.
- Place in a bowl in the Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up a WOK on high heat. Now place the drained noodles and put in the hot and DRY Wok for about ten minutes or until all the moisture is out.
- Remove the noodles. Add Olive Oil to the Wok and heat for a minute.
- Add the Garlic, Green Onion and Mushrooms and cook until crunchy or desired consistency.
- Toss in the Noodles. Spice it up with a dash of Sriaracha Sauce and some Soy Sauce to your liking.
- Throw in any left over meats. I used some left over Buffalo Chicken. Toss and heat for a few minutes, then serve with chop sticks. Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device