By: Linda Wray
Linda says:"I saw a video online for Miracle Noodles. I placed my first order and loved them! They became the talk of the gym where I work out. I even gifted them to a workout friend! She, too, fell in love. I recently tried the dry Kanten noodles and they're also a home run! ".
- 1 package of Miracle Noodles ( I used the Kanten noodles)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, grilled and cubed
- Garlic to taste
- 2-3 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat or fat free feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Stella 3 cheese Italian blend
- Prepare noodles according to package.
- Sauté garlic and spinach in olive oil.
- Toss all ingredients and serve. Prep tme is 20 minutes. Makes 2 servings so Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device