- 1 package Dry Kanten Pasta
- I cup of miso broth (I use Kikkoman Instant Tofu Miso Soup, but you can use any miso broth that you like)
- 1/8 cup tofu
- 1 sheet nori (toasted seaweed)
This is a very flexible recipe. You can add more tofu or eliminate it. You can add more greens to the nori, such as scallions, chopped napa cabbage, or whatever you like.
- Heat 1 cup of miso broth.
- Add 1 packet Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta.
- Add tofu.
- Cut one sheet of nori into strips and add to broth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.