By: Alan FreimanAlan says:"This combination is very simple but always my favorite blend of flavors. I also wanted to note with this recipe that it can also be paired with a grilled chicken breast to add extra protein. Hope you enjoy it!"
- 2 Pakages Kanten Pasta Miracle Noodles (prepare as directed, drain well, pat dry with paper towel)
- ½ Cup Sun Dried Tomates sliced into 1/8th inch wide stripes (If you use oil packed cut olive oil / avocado oil to 1 teaspoon)
- 4 cloves minced Garlic (1 – 1 ½ tablespoon Garlic powder may be substituted but not recommended)
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup or about 10 fresh Basil leaves cut into 1/8th inch stripes (Dried can be substituted with 1 ½ table spoons but fresh is much better)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup loosely packed Black Olives (sliced)
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper or to taste
- ¼ Parmesan / Romano Cheese (Optional)
- Prepare two whole packages of Kanten Pasta Miracle Noodles. Make sure to drain completely and pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
- Cut ½ cup loosely packed Sun Dried tomatoes into 1/8th inch stripes. If you use oil packed tomatoes then only use 1 teaspoon Olive or Avacado Oil. (1 cup cherry or normal tomatoes can be substituted. If you use normal tomatoes only the flesh of the tomatoe should be use and cut into 1/8th inch stripes.) Mix in with Pasta.
- Cut fresh basil leaves into 1/8th inch stripes. Mix in with Pasta.
- Drain and slice black olives. Mix with Pasta.
- Add in Olive or Avocado Oil, Lemon Juice and Garlic and mix with pasta.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Cheese (optional) and mix.
- Place in container and cool for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve and Eat.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device