Miracle Noodle Fettucini with Clam Sauce
- 1 bag Miracle Noodle Fettucini
- 2 TBSP EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- Sprinkle of dried parsley leaves
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP white wine
- 1 lb clams, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 TBSP Kerrygold butter (your own choice brand of butter)
- Shredded Parmesan* cheese
- Rinse and drain fettucini. Heat the noodles in a skillet over medium high heat to drain the liquid.
- Heat EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add in the lemon juice, parsley and wine and simmer for 1 minute. Add the clams and cook, covered, until the clams open. Remove the clams from the pan and stir in the butter until incorporated. Remove the clams from their shells and add them back into the pan, along with the noodles. Simmer until all flavors are combined and the liquid has mostly evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan* cheese, and serve! Enjoy!!c
Note: *Parmesan cheese-a very hard dry sharply flavored cheese that is sold grated or in wedges.