By: Connie Forsythe EmbletonConnie says:"Tofu Cauliflower Green Curry and served over Miracle Noode Angel Hair for supper. According to my recipe calculator, the whole meal cost me less than 200 calories!!"
- 1 package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- Coconut oil - 1 Tbs
- Cauliflower (Head) - Medium, 1 medium head
- Yellow Bell Peppers, 0.5 Pepper
- Bell Pepper Raw - Red, 0.5 med pepper (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia)
- Orange Bell Pepper, 0.5 medium whole pepper
- Onions - Sweet, raw, 1 onion
- Garlic - Garlic, 4 clove
- Fresh Ginger - Ginger, 1.5 tbsp
- Peas - Snow Peas, Sauteed, 1 cup
- Firm Plain Tofu, 450 g
- 2 Thai Kitchen - Coconut Milk, 400ml. 13.5 oz Can
- Cilantro - Chopped, 1/4 cup
- Fresh Basil - Basil Leaves, 1/8 cup
- Cumin seed, 1 tbsp
- Lime, 0.5 fruit juiced
- Thai Kitchen - Green Curry Paste, 0.75 Tbsp
- Carrot - 1.5 medium carrots
- Sauteed tofu, onions, garlic, ginger in coconut oil.
- Add cauliflower and coconut milk with curry paste and cook for a bit.
- Then toss in rest of veggies, herbs, lime juice and seasoning. Adjust to taste. The recipe makes approximately 8 servings. I ate one serving served over a full pkg of Angel Hair. The prep time was maybe 30 minutes in total....cooking time about the same, much of it simultaneous with the prep. Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device