By: Kristy PickurelKristy says:I recently started eating Paleo, and what I miss most is pasta. I love Miracle Noodle! I can get my "pasta fix" but without the carbs and calories!
- 5 chicken breast(cut into very thin strips)
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon sherry(dry)
- 3 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoon cornstarch
- 14 ounce pasta(Miracle Noodle Angel Hair)
- 1 1/3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onion(diced)
- 2 clove(s) garlic(minced)
- 5 ounce bean sprouts
- 3 ounce mushrooms(any variety, chopped)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs(lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon sriracha
- Place the uncooked chicken strips in a plastic bag with 4 TBSP of the soy sauce, the sherry, 3 tsp of the sugar and the cornstarch.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken marinates and the other ingredients are prepared, rinse the Miracle Noodle Angel Hair in a colander under cold water for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain and place in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook at least until the liquid has evaporated, and continue to cook until you reach desired crispiness.
- Heat 1 TBSP sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan. Sir fry the green onions, garlic and mushrooms until they start to get tender.
- Remove from the heat, keeping any liquid in the pan, and set aside. Add the chicken and cook through. Remove from the pan and drain.
- Add 1 tsp sesame oil to the pan and cook the sprouts for just 1-2 minutes. Remove the sprouts from the pan. Add 2 TBSP EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to the pan and scramble the eggs.
- Add the chicken, vegetables and noodles back into the pan, along with the rice wine vinegar, remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce and Sriracha sauce.
- Stir until heated through, and serve! Enjoy!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device