- 1 bag of Miracle Noodles Angel Hair (follow directions on bag)
- Homemade sweet chili dripping sauce (use the amount you wish) Recipe below.
- 6 big jumbo shrimp (peeled and cleaned) or use chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken broth
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
My Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe:
Yes, you can make your own sweet chili sauce and use it. Can make it in a batch and use as needed or make a single serving. I usually make the below sauce because it's so quick to make and delicious. You can make as listed below which is considered a "batch" Hope this helps :)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar (or substitute white vinegar) 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp.
- White sugar 1/4 cup water 3 Tbsp.
- Fish sauce2 Tbsp.
- Sherry (or cooking sherry) 3 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 to 1 Tbsp.
- Dried crushed chili (1 Tbsp. makes spicy-hot sauce) 1+1/2 Tbsp. Cornstarch dissolved in 3-4 Tbsp.
Cool Water Preparation:
- Place all ingredients - except the cornstarch-water mixture - in a sauce pan or pot. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and let boil for 10 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Reduce heat to low and add the cornstarch-water mixture.
- Stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat, allow sauce to cool and then pour sauce into a small bowl or jar and serve.
- Bring broth to a broil, add red pepper and desired water amount. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook while cooking shrimp.
- Take cleaned shrimp and cook to your liking. I used cooked jumbo shrimp and just sautéed in a pan with desired season and 2 tsp of olive oil
- Take Miracle Noodles and cook as directed then place noodles in simmering chicken broth and allow the noodles to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- While noodles are cooking on low (really just to flavor the noodles) remove the cooked shrimp from pan and toss in a bag with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Remove noodles, place on plate and then place shrimp on top and ENJOY!!!
Such a simple but healthy alternative delicious recipe that everyone can enjoy. I cook the noodles in broth because it adds flavor and makes them even more tasty!! Enjoy!!