- 1 pkg. Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
- 1 pkg. Miracle Noodle Fettuccinni
- Olive oil
- 1 large or 3 small zucchini..diced
- 1 large yellow sweet onion ..diced
- Minced garlic
- Salt and 2 crumbled chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 Roma tomatoes ..diced
- 3 tbsp. sun dried tomatoes (packed in oil or your choice)
- Black olives
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package instructions Set aside
- Put small amount of olive oil in bottom of large pan.
- Sauté zucchini and onions until almost tender Add garlic, Roma tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and stir in Miracle Noodles and salt to taste.
- Crumble chicken bouillon cubes over veggies and mix in. Cover and simmer until all vegetables are tender about 5 – 10 minutes..stirring occasionally to keep noodles and veggies from sticking. If too much liquid, simmer uncovered allowing the liquid to cook into the noodles for flavoring.
- When serving ....top with Feta cheese crumbles and black olives
This can be a side dish served with grilled lamb or you can add cooked lamb last few minutes of cooking for main dish. Enjoy!