By: Neatra JonesNeatra Says:With the help of Miracle Noodles, I have lost 18.2 pounds in 2 months. Any meal I eat I generally add Miracle Noodles and they seem to keep me full. I enjoy making this recipe with my son who is 10 years old. He enjoys the taste of ranch and I also get the healthy benefit from it. We have such a good time making this quick, fun and zesty recipe that it has become an all time favorite at our home. Who would’ve guessed that I could have my son eating Miracle Noodles and ranch! Very great, healthy recipe that the whole family would enjoy. We sometimes make the chicken breast for the kids because that’s their favorite meat. We also take pictures as we cook and put it in our family cook-book memories album!
- 1/4 packet of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 1 package Hidden Valley ranch dry season pack (look for low fat kind)
- 2 to 4oz-Butterball Everyday Smoked Turkey Sausage or 1 chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh cabbage
- 1/4 fresh green bell pepper
- White onion
- 1 small can sauerkraut
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp (or added for desired taste) sea salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Rinse one bag of Miracle Noodles and then add rinsed noodles to boiling water for 1 minute. Remove noodles from water and place on plate. Take cutting utensils and chop noodles up to your desired size. Once done, set noodles to the side.
- Take desired meat (turkey sausage or chicken breast and cook) In a medium heated pan, add slices of turkey sausage, bell pepper, white onion. Allow the turkey sausage to cook to desired taste.
- Add small can of drained sauerkraut to pan. Allow ingredients to cook together then add crushed red pepper.
- Take the 2 cups of fresh cabbage and add to pan w/ 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a small amount of chicken broth and continue to stir mixture together for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Miracle Noodles and stir.
- Once desired textured is reached, add 1/4 of Hidden Valley ranch dry season pack and continue to stir for about 1 minute.
- Place mixture on plate and add sea salt and remaining crushed red pepper for taste and serve. Enjoy. Makes 3-4 servings.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device