- 1/4 packet of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 1 package Hidden Valley ranch dry season pack (look for low fat kind)
- 2 to 4oz-Butterball Everyday Smoked Turkey Sausage or 1 chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh cabbage
- 1/4 fresh green bell pepper
- White onion
- 1 small can sauerkraut
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp (or added for desired taste) sea salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Rinse one bag of Miracle Noodles and then add rinsed noodles to boiling water for 1 minute. Remove noodles from water and place on plate. Take cutting utensils and chop noodles up to your desired size. Once done, set noodles to the side.
- Take desired meat (turkey sausage or chicken breast and cook) In a medium heated pan, add slices of turkey sausage, bell pepper, white onion. Allow the turkey sausage to cook to desired taste.
- Add small can of drained sauerkraut to pan. Allow ingredients to cook together then add crushed red pepper.
- Take the 2 cups of fresh cabbage and add to pan w/ 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a small amount of chicken broth and continue to stir mixture together for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Miracle Noodles and stir.
- Once desired textured is reached, add 1/4 of Hidden Valley ranch dry season pack and continue to stir for about 1 minute.
- Place mixture on plate and add sea salt and remaining crushed red pepper for taste and serve. Enjoy. Makes 3-4 servings.