- 1 packet of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 20g / 0.7 ounces frozen prawns/shrimps
- 20g / 0.7 ounces frozen mussels
- 20g / 0.7 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 20g / 0.7 ounces broccoli florets
- 3-4 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 20g / 0.7 ounces mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Drain and cook the Miracle Noodles according to the packet.
- Put in a bowl and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar over them. Leave to soak while preparing the other ingredients.
- Fry prawns/shrimps, mussels, mushrooms and broccoli until the seafood is thawed and the vegetables are lightly cooked.
- Put the noodles into the pan along with the tomatoes and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with mozzarella, basil and black pepper. Enjoy!