Mari says:"I was so excited to use my noodles in my chicken noodle soup."
- 1 package of Miracle Noodle Fettucine noodles
- 6 oz boneless chicken breast
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp of celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 pepper
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 chopped jalapeno
- Cilantro (to garnish)
- Rinse noodles thoroughly.
- Bring water to a boil, add chicken, celery salt, lemon zest, pepper. Let boil for 15 minutes.
- Add, shredded cabbage and Miracle Noodles fettucini to mixture, let boil for 5-8 more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro, jalapenos, lemon wedge.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device