Carbonara* Miracle Noodle Fettucinni
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodle fettuccini
- 2 ready-cooked chicken breasts cut into pieces
- just under 1/2 bag of curly kale
- 1/4 of a small head of broccoli
- 100g of mushrooms because I love them!
- A handful of chopped spring onion
- 2/3 of a pack of your choice of stir-in carbonara sauce
- I seasoned it with salt, pepper and garlic granules to taste.
* Note: Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish from Latium (central Western part of Italy ) and more specifically from Rome. Spaghetti is usually used as the pasta, however, Miracle Noodle fettuccine is used here. The dish was created in the middle of the 20th century.