- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and shredded
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained and rinsed (or fresh would be better! I just didn’t have any)
- 1 package of Miracle Noodles Rice, rinsed well for 1 minute, patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, cinnamon, and sea salt (can add more, but start with less of spices)
- Olive oil/water for skillet
- Chives or parsley to garnish
- Just mix the shredded sweet potatoes, sliced onions, mushrooms, noodles, and spices in a big bowl.
- Mix well.Then squeeze the excess liquid off and place into a hot skillet that has a layer of olive oil or water in it (I went with olive oil because it really enhances the flavor and the rest of the meal is so healthy and low in calories, I figured it’s okay).