- 1 pkg Miracle Noodle Rice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small apple, diced (or other fruit, peaches are also nice; canned fruit is fine)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 - 1 tsp apple pie or pumpkin pie spice
- Melt the butter in a skillet pan and saute the diced apple until soft.
- Open, rinse and drain the Mirace Noodle Rice and place in the skillet. Heat it long enough to evaporate the water from rinsing.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Lower heat if needed so the cream does not burn.
- Add all the spices and cook until the desired consistency. Makes two servings.