By: Angela Reddemann
- 1 cup organic kale, chopped and heavy spines removed
- 1 organic carrot, sliced thin
- 1/2 organic red bell pepper, small diced
- 2-3 organic green onions, sliced
- 2 organic cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- 3 organic crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 organic fingerling potatoes, sliced
- 2 cage free eggs beat w/garlic powder, pepper and parsley and set aside
- 1 bag of Miracle Rice. Rinse, drain and set aside
- 1 Package of egg roll wrappers
- 1Tbsn of prepared Miso (marukome)
- Water as needed
- In a sauce pan, add water, place on high and bring to boil. Add potatoes and carrots and let cook for about 5 minutes. Add red pepper, kale and the mushrooms. Let cook for another 5 minutes. Strain mixture and set aside.In a large fry pan, add about 1/2 - 1 cup of water. Bring to a slow boil and pour in the egg mixture. Stir to separate egg and leave to cook.
- Once the egg begins to form, stir to break up as in making scrambled eggs. Add in sliced garlic and cook until water has cooked down just a bit.Toss in your Miracle Rice, and cook until opaque. Add your veggie mix. Sauté together add in about a tbspn of miso paste to build light sauce. Add little water as needed.
- Prepare egg roll wraps according to package directions and spoon in some filling,~2 or 3 soup spoons worth and roll. Be careful not to overstuff. Place on a microwave safe plate; Brush outside with a little water and cook for about 25 - 30 seconds, depending on your wattage. Makes about 3-4 rolls.