Superfood School Miracle Noodle Recipes
Since having Miracle Noodle founder Dr. Jonathan Carp on our podcast last year, we’ve become even more connected to one our favorite low carb noodles which you can find almost everywhere. The konjac noodles are a staple in our kitchen where we’ve created special sauces for each noodle. Check them out below and learn more about our work at superfoodschool.org
Moringa Pesto with Penne
1tb moringa powder
1/4c pumpkin seeds
1/2t coconut aminos
4tb nutritional yeast
1tb lemon juice
1/4c veggie broth
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add additional broth if needed.
Spicy Peanut Sauce with Angel HairINGREDIENTS
1/4c Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4c Coconut Aminos
1/4c Rice Vinegar
1/8t Cayenne Pepper
1/4t Garlic Powder
1/4t Onion Powder
Salt + sweetener to taste Milk
1. Whisk all ingredients into a sauce, slowly add in milk to desired consistency. Adjust seasonings if needed.
Smoky Tomato with Fettuccine
4 cloves Garlic
1 Onion, medium (or 1c)
1⁄4 c Tomato Paste
4 Medium Tomatoes
1tb Italian Seasoning
1⁄4 t Fennel
1⁄4 t Garlic Powder
1⁄4 t Onion Powder
1t Tomato Powder (optional but awesome)
1/4t Liquid Smoke
Salt, pepper and sweetener to taste
Oil for sautéing
1. Chop tomatoes, mince garlic, basil and dice onion.
2. Sautee garlic on low until softened.
3. Add onion and sauté until onions are translucent.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 10 min on low.
5. For best texture blend into a smooth sauce.
Get 10% OFF on your order at miraclenoodle.com using discount code SFS10 at checkout!