Let's get classy with a soft French cheese called Brie! Ambassador Amber is making a decadent dish with this keto-friendly recipe!
Follow Amber on Instagram at @ambergetfitcarniello for tasty keto meals and check out her amazing health transformation.
1 package Organic Miracle Noodle Spaghetti
1 Brie cheese wedge (or cheese substitute such as Daiya or almond cheese)
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package then set aside.
3. Cut top rind off the top of the cheese bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
4. Mix 1/2 tablespoon parsley, clove of crushed garlic, 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes and olive oil and toss spaghetti.
5. Twirl spaghetti in brie to coat.
6. Add remaining parsley and red chili flakes and top with Parmesan cheese.